(still catching up....)
Back in July I went to a drop night for Joe's flight and we had a BLAST! Andrea gave me the info to buy this iron on that says "I'm with (with an arrow pointing to my left) the hot one in the green flight suit." So, I ironed it onto a tank top and wore it to the club and it was definitely a fun thing to wear. Thanks Andrea! It was great having all sorts of people standing next to me as the "hot" one. Here are a few pics from the night.
Back in July I went to a drop night for Joe's flight and we had a BLAST! Andrea gave me the info to buy this iron on that says "I'm with (with an arrow pointing to my left) the hot one in the green flight suit." So, I ironed it onto a tank top and wore it to the club and it was definitely a fun thing to wear. Thanks Andrea! It was great having all sorts of people standing next to me as the "hot" one. Here are a few pics from the night.
This was the only time all night my shirt didn't lie :0)
A few guys from Joe's flight. Notice Joe made sure he was on my left. hehehe.
This Portuguese student thought my shirt was hilarious.
These are just two pictures that I liked. I can't decide which to print...which do you like best?
These are just two pictures that I liked. I can't decide which to print...which do you like best? :0) A night at the O'Club with my apple juice.



4 comments:
Yay, I love the shirt! It looks so great on you :0) It is funny what it brings out in all the bag wearers. I like the second to last picture better, but they are both very cute.
I will call you tonight from the airport with the hummus recipe.
Your boobs look HUGE in these photos! Did you get something done and not tell me!?
I like the 1st photo out of the 2 the best. Looks like a fun, fun, night!
I like the first one you posted the best! And, is that REALLLLY apple juice?
Katie, nope...it wasn't really apple juice. The next morning I wished I was drinking apple juice. :0)
Post a Comment