.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Storms from May


I absolutely LOVE watching thunderstorms and so I went ahead and recorded some of them. These videos are from May. It stormed a TON this summer, so I had a lot of late nights laying at the windows watching lightnening. :0)


Storming in the backyard




From the front door. Sorry, kind of shaky.




This one is from the garage and if you pay attention you can see some lightening. :0)



Yes, I am standing in the middle of the driveway for this one and am getting wet. I wanted to capture all of the water that had built up.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I too love thunderstorms! I am glad you took video and didn't just take pictures, the thunder and lightning are my favorite!

The Quinn Report said...

I wish the rain and storms would come back! At the time, I got SOOOOO sick of them because it was never ending for months, but now, I wish they were here. Aahhh...you always want what you can't have, I swear!