My next post was going to be one of the many I already have typed from the summer, but I HAVE to post this. Leticia, my sister, sent it to me in an email and I found my self crying as I watched this guy sing. Check out everyone's faces when they find out he's a cell phone salesman. You know exactly what they're thinking, "Oh, great, here's another bomb to torture our ears." Really, I can't say anything else about it. Just check it out and tell me what you think.
4 comments:
I have seen this video before and i too found myself crying. i recently saw a tv commercial on the sale of his new cd. Bravo for him!
Oh my gosh! Yep, I got teary. It really is amazing to see people like that, definitely inspiring. maybe I could be an opera singer...
Very inspiring!
I had seen this before but its fun to watch...i love how their expressions change from boredom to shock!
Post a Comment