.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alaska or Bust

YEA!!!! Joe and I just got our plane tickets to Alaska for next year. 17 June - 26 June...I'm SOOOO extremely excited. If any of y'all plan on being there at the same time let me know so we can meet up somewhere. We plan on getting some sort of RV or something like that so we can be the total tourists. We're going to tour Alaska like never before. Let the countdown begin....237 days and counting...

Denali Air Park - 19 June 2006


Denali from the sky - 19 Jun 2006

6 comments:

Katie said...

Your new template is GREAT! I love it!

I'm jealous! I am sure you guys will have an awesome time in AK. Can't wait to read all about it! :)

Lysandra said...

ALASKA!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I AM FREAKING OUT! ALASKA! You don't even have a clue how much I miss that f'n state. I think about it everyday and swear that I dream about it at night. I think I'm having an Alaskan depression. The heat here is so stifling that I haven't done much cause it's too damn hot!

The Quinn Report said...

I love the template too!

I was JUST having a conversation with Andrew to see if he would budge to have us go up there next summer with you all. We'll see, we'll see. I can see his head spinning right now over it.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Andrea and Ben said...

I was out of it when Ben called last night, but I am going to see! We were headed up there anyway and like I said last night, it would be great to hang out with you when I need a different view than Ben's mug.

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Oh my GOSH!!! That would be so awesome to meet up with y'all there. It's gonna be a great time...hopefully we'll be able to hang out there next summer :0) I've got my tickets...GET YOURS. Andrea, I know I already told you this but as a reminder and for Noel...when we chose our seats off of the AK air flights we noticed the plane was already about 1/2 full...GET THOSE TICKETS! :0)

april said...

i know im bad! i swear to god i saw your hubby in the seattle airport when i went to AK in sept.! maybe it was his twin...