The FedEx guy brought me my new Pampered Chef stone, so I excitedly opened the box, turned around to put the stone on the counter (taking about 10 seconds), turned back around to put the box away and finish my vacuuming only to find this...
"I look so comfy I know you won't get rid of it now."
Surprisingly, this is one of the larger boxes Herc has stuffed himself inside of. The funniest was him thinking he could fit in a little running-shoe shoe box of mine. Yeah, right. Well, he was persistant and kind of fit...if you call tearing the seams of the box "fitting." I'm happy I had my camera nearby when I saw him this time. Usually I don't have a camera when they're doing something funny.
Anyways, hope you found this the slightest bit entertaining. I know I did, but then again...I find them entertaining a lot more than other people do.
Anyways, hope you found this the slightest bit entertaining. I know I did, but then again...I find them entertaining a lot more than other people do.




3 comments:
Heehee! I love that damned cat :0) Calexico, Nov. 3!!
He loves Pampered Chef just as much as Mommy!
That's hilarious!!! The top one is especially funny. He looks embarrassed, yet determined!
Post a Comment