So here it is...my very first post on the my blogger. To be 100% honest, it's not my first blog because I have a few posts on my MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/valeriegoldsworthy). I'm not sure if I'm going to post on both sites, so for now I will but I know that won't last too long.
Today was a Sunday that I haven't had in a really long time...I accomplished a ton around the house, but it was still a totally relaxing day. Since we put the Christmas lights up last night it was great being inside where it totally felt like Christmas (minus the snow). Noel called to tell me she'd be in San Antonio soon and I'm super excited to see her in January. Hurry up Noel! Joe and I also made Rice Crispie Treats (they were actually the imitation rice crispies, but come on...the cereal is the same thing, but costs $2 less) and it's been a really long time since I've done that. Yummmmy! Let's see what else??? Oh, I found my dream home in Del Rio. I really hope I'm not jinxing myself, so I'm not going to put a picture up in hopes that no picture will reverse my jinx (yeah, I know I'm a dork), but I really love this house. Yes, it is a much better home that I ever thought I'd find in Del Rio and you did hear me correctly...I found my Del Rio dream home. Right now I bet you're wondering what the difference is between a dream home and a Del Rio Dream home. Well, let me explain it to you.
My "Del Rio Dream house" is a Spanish themed house with color in the kitchen, spanish tiled floors and so on. I'm stopping there before I jinx myself again. On the other hand my "dream house" is not in Del Rio, but will be in either the Northwest or in Alaska. For the sake of length I'll end that explanation right there.
Ok, there's my first blog on the blogger but feel free to read my blog on MySpace. Later Gators.
1 comment:
I like how you ended it with Later Gators! Did it have anything to do with the "real" Florida Gators going to the championship in my home town? Probably not, but I would like to think so. (Andrew went to grad.
school there and we have been attending their games sense we've been in the south.) That has been one of the only positive things about Georgia!
Post a Comment