


First of all I want to start by saying....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOEL!!!! I hope you have a great day with your little Salem and your hubby. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Now, for my Del Rio house. My Aunt and I drove to Del Rio yesterday to see the home I wrote about the other day. Before I tell you about the house I have to tell you how my day started. I had "planned" on waking up at 0530 when Joe got up for work and work-out before going to Del Rio. After working out I was going to take my time, make some breakfast tacos for me and my Aunt while I waited for her to call me to get directions to my apartment. Well, Joe got up at 0530 and since I had such a hard time sleeping the night before I decided to sleep in an additional 15 minutes...or not. He ran in my room reminding me that our AK cell phones were shut off at midnight. I shot out of bed, did some research on all of the wireless companies that work in Del Rio and sent an email saying my phone was shut off so my family didn't get all weird on me. After I showered and got ready it was about 0645 or so and I tried my hardest to remember how to get to my Aunt's house. Once I made my way to her street I drove around like I was stalking the neighborhood trying to figure out which house to rob. Finally, I thought I found the correct house, so I went to the front window and looked in...whew...it was her house. I rang the doorbell a few times and knocked, but no answer so I left a note at her door. By now it's 0740. I filled up the car for the drive to Del Rio, went to T-Mobile to see what time they opened (hoping they opened early for the holidays), went back to my Aunts, this time she answered the door and we had to wait until 9 to get new cell phones......
Ok, so as I was writting that I noticed a bee fly in the apartment and Tigris went right after it. By the time I was able to say "Tigris, NO" she had already pounced on it and had the stinger in her mouth. So, there I am with tweezers trying my hardest to get her to be still so I can remove it from the upper part of her mouth. I'm trying and trying and Joe's even helping when she finally lets out a "MEOW." .1 seconds later Herc is standing above her and gives out another cry. Whatever he said worked because she was no longer fighting us, opened her mouth for me and I removed the stinger. Thanks Hercules!
I have to go and pick up our new server we got that matches our new table. YEA!!! I'm so excited.....finish soon.
Ok, so I'm back from picking up the server and before I hit the gym I'm going to get a quick word or two in about the house.
The house was so much better than the post made it seem. I adore the kitchen even more and the house is even bigger than I thought. The back yard is ginormous and the rooms are just as big. Seriously, from the the enterance to the backyard everything was great...even the neighborhood was wonderful. I really didn't know Del Rio had homes that nice. WOW! Joe was a little down that there was no garage, but hopefully we'll get the house and have a garage built for him. Everyone cross your fingers for me on this. I wasn't going to post any pictures because I didn't want to jinx myself, but since it's Noel's birthday and she really wanted me to post them I will. If these post in the order I hope they will then this is what each picture is (if they post in a different order I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out..hehe)
1. Picture of the main living room
2. Picture of the bar and kitchen from the main living room
3. Me pretending to cook in my hopefully soon-to-be kitchen
That's all for now. Cross your fingers for me that we get the house. Later gator.
5 comments:
Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday!!!! You are sooo sweet!! I also got your message, but not until this morning--strange!
I LOVVEEEEEEE the house. I am so crossing my fingers for you! What does Joe say about it? Is he excited? I have a feeling you'll get it! You will have so much fun decorating!
Oh, I especially love the kitchen. It looks huge. You can make a ton of Pampered Chef items in there! Actually, hosting P.C. parties at your house would me fun!
Gosh dang, I meant to write BE fun in the post, not me fun--duh!
I loooooovvvveee the house too!
CUTE!!!! it looks so cool!!! I am very jealous :0)
Post a Comment