Ok, so I've already changed my screenname and I've only been a blogger for about 14 hours or so. I did have "Words from VAG" (Valerie Ann Goldsworthy), but then I decided that as funny as I thought it was that my initials are now VAG it's also pretty gross and I don't know if I want all sorts of people to see that since not everyone has had make fun of VAG laughs. I wanted to keep my name something that wasn't too creative so people wouldn't have high expectations of my writings, so I went with a simple "A Goldsworthy Note." If you have any suggestions my ears are always open, but for now I think I like what I have. That's it for now.
2 comments:
I like A Goldsworthy Note. VAG IS HILARIOUS; I would have stuck with that, but I see where you're coming from. I wouldn't want everyone referring to me as that either.
Can't wait to see you next month!
Glad you're "One of Us" and joined blogger! Can't wait to hear about all that you do/adventures!
Noel
VAG is hilarious!! Hee hee!! I am glad you have sucombed to the pressure (is that how you spell it?)
Anyway, I will be adding your link to my site as soon as I am near a computer I know how to work :0)
Post a Comment