.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Missing Daddy

Around the beginning of the year Grant's attachment to Joe grew very strong, and it's gets stronger each and every day. It's common when Joe is gone for Grant to what Joe in the middle the night or to ask for him randomly during the day. His teachers even tell me he tells them he misses his daddy. This morning I had to keep myself from laughing because of a comment he made wanting daddy back. Every morning he takes his pull-up off, puts it in the trash, and then puts his underwear and shorts on to get ready for school. This morning he took his pull-up off, put it in trash, and then insisted he didn't want to put his underwear on. I couldn't help him because I was nursing Lydia, so I told Grant you need to put your underware on or you're going to get in trouble. That's when he replied, "No, I don't want to put my underwear on. I want daddy to come home and pow-pow me." Little stinker. I don't know how he thinks of these things, but he sure did think he was being smart.

1 comment: