I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but I really didn't think it had been as long as it has been. Geez Louise! I'm sorry for those of you reading because I'm guessing that by the end you'll say, "That was a pointless blog. Why did Valerie post that." I'll answer your question right now...I'm posting because a few minutes ago I promised a friend (Andrea) I would post something. So, here it is my new post telling everyone why I haven't posted. First, I've been lazy in many different ways. The ways I've been lazy: I haven't wanted to spend much time on the computer, when I take pictures I almost ALWAYS forget to download them onto the computer, when I finally get my pictures onto the computer I say I'll post them "later" and of course it never happens. Second, the times I do sit down at the computer I think...what exciting thing has happened in my life lately? Eh, nobody wants to hear about that. I'll post something tomorrow. Third, ummm, I guess there is no third. So, there are my excuses. From now on I figure I'll post something ANYTHING...but not every day. That's my promise to y'all. The next time you spend your time reading my blog and it is not interesting you can blame Andrea. :0) hehehe.
When I get back from reserves this weekend I'll post on my trip to Tampa, FL...(that was supposed to be a cliffhanger making you want to come back and read all about it. Hope it worked.)
Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
We have to get together one of these weekends while you're over this way. I was just thinking today that I needed to give you a ring-a-ling. Would this weekend be okay to give you a shout out?
Thank god! I really didn't think you would post! I am glad we chatted before you left :0)
Post a Comment