While I'm relaxing in bed I thought I'd update y'all on my promised post from Tampa, FL. I've searched all over for the cord to my little camera to get the pics downloaded, but can find it nowhere. Nowhere I tell you. There's some power out there that does not want me to post. So, rather than post nothing at all I'm going to post the latest pics I did take with my Rebel. First is of Herc one afternoon. While I was reading a book outside I looked up and noticed my mammoth of a cat making his way up a tree. Check it out for yourself:

There are so many times where I feel bad because I only let my cats outside in the backyard and I feel they can't really be free like cats should. I was so happy when I saw Herc make his way up the tree. YEA HERC!!!As for the "15 Wild Turkeys" part, a few months back I heard something on our rooftop. I went outside and first saw Herc and Tigris staring up and ready to attack. I couldn't believe it there must have been at least 30 wild turkeys on our rooftop. It was crazy seeing those ugly things fly from house to house. I was a little upset I wasn't able to get a picture, but the other day outside in the front there they were again. This time I only counted 15, but I was able to take pictures.


Hopefully I'll be able to post on my Tampa trip sooner than later. I hope all of y'all are having a happy Valentines Day.
6 comments:
Happy V-day - Valerie Day!!! You are one year closer to being as old as me ;0) Drink an Andrea size glass of wine for me!!!
Look at Herc go! Who would have thought he could get his fat behind so far up there, impressive.
We used to dodge those damned wild turkey's like crazy while driving on the roads around the lakes there, they are soooo ugly!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hey, that's bullshit.......I was the one first one to wish you a happy birthday 2 days before the big day! Now, top THAT JOE! What did he get you? What did he get you? I'm dying to know!
Don't worry, next year you'll miss 28 - the next one makes you feel really close to 30 :P Happy Birthday!!!
Happy V-Day Valerie! 28 - you young little whippersnapper, you.
Wild Turkeys freak me out! Hope your birthday was a good one!
Hey Val, hope all is well. Just thought I'd drop by your blog, see what you guys have been up to and say hey.
--Katie
Post a Comment