.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

The skinny on July....excuses included!

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in a SUPER long time, but here's my excuse. My last post was 3 July, the same day we left to New Braunfels to spend the 4th with the Quinns and HARB. We got back from N.B. the evening of the 5th and then I left for Reserves in San Antonio on the 6th. On the 9th I left S.A. and drove straight to Houston to be with my mother for a surgery she was having. I stayed there until the 12th and then drove back to S.A. for more Reserves. Nope, not over yet. I finished reserves on the 14th, drove back to Del Rio and spent some time with Joe and the kitties. That week consisted of working out, doctor appointments, back and forth San Antonio to Del Rio, San Antonio to Del Rio, BUNKO (yes, I do like bunko now...I even won my first $5), and found my new friend Caren to have wine with. I tried getting everything together for a social that I thought was going to have 7-9 guests until 2 days prior when about 10 more people RSVP'd to the evite. So, the 21st-22nd consisted of a super good house cleaning and preparing for 20 girls to come over on Monday. I was having 20 dinner guests for a social...it was my first social and I didn't know what to expect. Geez, they sure do last long. Anyways, back to my excuses. The social was on the 22nd and on the 23rd Joe and I left for San Antonio since our flight to Cancun left early on the 24th. Here's the part where you're supposed to feel really bad for me....ready? From the 25th-1 Aug I was in Cancun. I know poor me. hehehe. it was great. I promise I'll blog about that later. So, we got back to Del Rio last night and here I am. Tomorrow I leave for a weekend in San Antonio for Reserves and then on Tuesday Joe and I are taking the plane (Xena) to Washington to finish up harvest with his family on the farm. On the way there and back we're hoping to stop in CO to see my sister and her family, but that depends on weather. Hopefully it's nice! Anyways...as you can see I haven't had time to write other than now. I would have made this post on something else, but then I'd have to find pictures and that would take forever. Well, there's the scoop. Better posts to come. Later gators.

4 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I'm glad (and a little jealous) that you found a wine partner. Boo Hoo and yippee all at the same time. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Nobody can ever replace you for a wine buddy!!!

The Quinn Report said...

Can't wait to chat with you again tomorrow!

Katie said...

Holy cow! You are Bus-zay!