.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Missing....

Ok, I know this is weird, but here's my post about my watch that I miss and love so much. I know I let someone borrow this awesome red watch before I deployed, but I can't remember who I let borrow the watch. I'm sure the person that has it has forgotten that they have it or has forgotten where it came from by now. We all know we have something in our home where we wonder,"who's is this?" Anyways, here's a picture of my favorite watch that I think about ALL OF THE TIME. I've looked online weekly for it, but no luck. If you have it...thank you!!! Or if you know someone I might have let borrow it will you please ask them. I don't know why I've felt bad every time I've asked someone about it, but for some reason I do. Alrighty, enough said...here's the picture....


6 comments:

Lysandra said...

HAHAHAAHAH...I wish I could say that I had it. I am sorry for your loss. It was a funny post though.

The Quinn Report said...

Gosh, you still haven't tracked down the person...dang. It looks like such a cute watch...you'll eventually find it; but what an ass pain.

Andrea and Ben said...

Dang, I always loved that watch! I, too, wish I was the guilty party. Hope you find it soon :0)

Kelly said...

Sorry can't help you. Looks like a great watch, so I'm sure who ever has it, has enjoy it as much as you. Hope your watch can find its way home...

Katie said...

That is a cool watch! Try looking for one on Ebay. You can usually find anything on there!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Thanks for the advice, Katie, but I tried Ebay and every other place...no luck. The only place I found it online was on an old Watch Station link (which is where I bought it). I'm definitely still looking though...thanks again.