.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I'm a lucky gal...

Ok, so have you ever had something done for you that made you feel like the luckiest person and makes you think about how petty you've been about certain things? Today Joe was such a sweetheart and like he does day after day...has reminded me that I'm the luckiest girl. Sure, there are times that little things frustrate me (usually when I'm PMSing) but overall I wonder how I found such a great guy.
Before Joe left for a ridiculously long day at work he told me not to fix dinner. When he came home I thought maybe we would go out to eat since he had another 12hr day, but instead he told me to get out of the kitchen, drink a glass of wine (that he had sitting on the coffee table for me) and relax in front of the TV (so he played a recorded episode of my 2nd fav show "Take Home Chef"). As I sat there I couldn't help but stare at my wonderful husband that despite his long day found a way to come home and woow me. Yes, I did say woow. :-) For our starter he made a Light Ceasar salad with extra croutons (just the way I like it). The entree was an Italian breaded chicken breast, pene pasta and garlic toast. Then, for dessert he made a fat-free chocolate pudding. Yummmmy! Did I mention that he brought me my vitamin with dinner? Well, he did.
Yep, I love that man so very much. It makes me want to slap myself for all of the times I've complained about the silly things. Here's a picture of my dinner:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sorry this was such a gushy blog, but since I can't scream to the world how much I love him I figured I would blog about it. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Hmmm, kinda makes those late night phone calls worth it :0) Ben must have read your blog, he is in the kitchen doing dishes as we speak....I might faint!

The Quinn Report said...

Now, I'm drooling over your dinner. Oh, what I would give for a bite....you suck!

No, I'm really happy for you and that's super sweet of Joe to do such a thing!

april said...

WOW! im really impressed! LOL welcome to blogging ;) i love your house, it is beautiful!

Lysandra said...

I can't wait to see what Valentine's day/your birthday is like!