.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Back!!!

This is what happens when I don't have to get up at 5am to workout before work...I POST ON MY BLOG!!!

Right now Joe and I are in our lodging room at Elmendorf...yep, that's right...in ALASKA!!! I'm loving it. We just finished our Seward adventure (I'll write more on that and include some pictures later) and are making our way up to Fairbanks tomorrow. Ahhhh, summer solstice in Alaska. I'm in heaven y'all...HEAVEN. Well, it's already midnight and I've gotta hit the gym before we hit the road. With all of this food I'm trying to cram into our visit I might have already doubled my size...and I still have to hit up the Esther Gold Camp crab buffet. YUMMY!!!

Wish us luck on our quest to find some land over here. I'm hoping we'll find something good near a river, mountain view and near an airstrip. Not asking too much...right?!?!? :0)

I'll post more when I get another chance to log in. With this sunlight I can go forever. Man...I MISS THIS LIFE.

Later gators.

6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Are you kidding me - no blog for months and you make time from Alaska - only Valerie!!! Have fun :0)

Lysandra said...

HAHAHAHA! You are sooo cute. I'm glad to see you blogged again. You must be so busy. Good luck finding land!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Yea! More blogs from Val! We want pics now!!! Just one more thing for you to do in the lighted midnight hours :)

april said...

are you guys buying up there? im SOOOOO jealous! i want to go back so badly! it totally felt like home for me. im trying to talk my parents into moving there so i can come up all the time!

Abby & Patrick said...

So happy you're posting again! Did you find some land? We were just talking the other day about how much we'd LOVE to move back up there. Hope you had a great trip :)

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Yes, I'm leaving another comment on this blog, since there are no other new ones...

We want more pictures, we want more pictures, we want more pictures :)